Saturday, October 26, 2013

WAS I WRITING THE NEW TESTAMENT? WHAT WAS WRITTEN ON THE CLIFF-TOP.....WORDS FROM TEMPLE'S GATE

PART 3

The text itself:


         Jesus said:   "Now I must leave you for a while.
                            A little while and you shall not
                            see Me: and again, a little while, and you
                            shall see Me, because I go to the Father."

Jesus said: "Remember this parable I teach.
 There was a rich man who had much money.
He said, "I will use my money that I might 
sow and reap and plant  and fill my storehouses
with fruit, so that I lack nothing." This
was what he thought in his heart.
And that night he died. If you have ears,
hear Me."

The poet said: "I have been wealthy."
Jesus said: "But you know not yet true
Wealth, which is what you seek. True
Wealth you shall find in the midst
of poverty, and you will marvel
at its Beauty, this Gem cast in mud
and sleep."
           "I took my stand in the midst of
the world and in flesh I appeared to men;
I found them all drunk, I found none
among them athirst. And my soul was
afflicted for the sons of men, because
they are blind in their heart and do not
see that empty they have come into
the world and that empty they seek
to go out of the world again. But now
they are drunk. When they have
shaken off their wine, then will they
repent."

        "If the flesh has come into existence
because of the spirit, it is a marvel;
but if the spirit has come into existence
because of the body, it is a marvel
of marvels. But I marvel at how this great
wealth has made its home in this
poverty."

The poet said: "Friend, in this darkness,
this dark night with the lashing wind I
sense many presences unseen that seem
to threaten me. What will I do when night
comes again, and I am without You?"

Jesus said: "Take no thought from morning
until evening and from evening until morning
about what you shall do. Sufficient unto the
day is the evil thereof, and no worse evils
will beset you another night than tonight already
have come to you. You are a strong man; you
threw your body into the ashes so that you
could conquer fear. Now if you would 
also die in your mind,
lend Me an ear."
           
"Many times have you desired
to hear these words which I say to
you, and you have no other from
whom to hear them. There will be 
days when you seek Me and you will
 not find Me. But once you behold
the Son of the Living One, you shall
not fear."

         "If you become as a child you
shall know the Kingdom, you shall
become higher than John who was
of a woman born. But you shall be
a child of the True One, twice-born;
born anew to see a new Day, and new
Heaven and Earth arising within you.
Father Abraham saw my Day and was
glad. But verily, verily I say unto
you, before Abraham was, I am."              

        "Drink the waters of the fountain
  I have dug, and you shall be as I am
And being what I am, I shall breath
into you new Breath. I shall be your
Comforter; I will not leave you
comfortless. You shall know Me
through My Word, and you shall not
taste death."

                 This is the promise that I give
to men: that each shall reap as he sows;
evil fruit from evil seeds; greatness
from holiness; sorrow from greed;
do not lie and do what your soul hates;
for you must eat what you have grown
on your own plate; only you shall know
what to leave and what to take; be
your own guide."

        "Yet I am always with you, nearer
than you think; and when you replace
an Eye for an eye, not in vengeance,
and not in pride, then you may see Me
as I always am, throughout unending
days and nights, I reach to you My
hand; I offer you My Sight."

        "If those who lead you say that
the Kingdom is in the heaven of the sky,
then the birds of the heaven will precede
you. If they say to you: "It is in the sea,
then the fish will precede you. But the
Kindom is within you and it is without
you. If you know yourself, then you will
be known and you will know that you are
the sons of the Living Father. But if you
do not know yourself, then you are in
poverty and you are poverty."

         "The Kingdom will not come by
expectation; they will not say 'see here,
or "see there". But the Kingdom of the
Father is spread upon the earth and
men do not see it."

No comments:

Post a Comment