Thursday, October 17, 2013

END OF A DAWNING...CLIFF TOP DRAMA ARISING OUT OF THE GOSPEL OF THOMAS AND THAT HOLY PLACE OF POWER, (PART TWO)



   END  OF A DAWNING                    **
   __________________                      




            

____CLIFF TOP DRAMA ARISING OUT OF THE 
____GOSPEL OF THOMAS AND THAT HOLY PLACE
       OF POWER                                (part two)




           
         These are words of a drama arising out of The 
Gospel of Thomas, written in deep meditation
in that holy place of power.  
          The following words in this particular paragraph,
however, came some weeks later, after clearing my mind
working in another passage from the Nag Hammadi
Find.
       Once again I prayed to the Father for strength,
clarification, and to be made pure enough so
that the Truth might be spoken through me.
       Years before in the city, I was in distress.
And I prayed deeply to the Father with every bit
of passion in my being, I asked: "What am I?"
       In a thunderous Voice that shook the house 
I was in, He said: "You are an empty vessel!"
        That statement cuts both ways. 

       
           So on the top of the high cliff face,
my hand was once again writing the ending
of a page as I was just understanding
the beginning of the page.The Lord said
these words with real intensity:
            "I shall not send my Son
a second time, once again to be
crucified among the world of men,
This time when He comes, men shall be
crucified upon the Christ."

                                                        


 
.
              Let's get back to the words of Jesus 
Christ, as expressed by the Gospel of Thomas, 
with the influence of this holy place.

Jesus said: "Woe to these false 
preachers who administer temporal 
kingdoms, for they shall not see
the Kingdom, yet they prevent others
from seeing."
          "Upon the rock of Peter,
a common man, I build my church
in three days. Upon this rock I still
build my church."
           "Woe to them, the Pharisees,
for they are like a dog sleeping
in the manger of oxen, for
neither does he eat, nor does he
allow the oxen to eat. Blessed is
the man who knows the robbers
will come in. He will be strong
and protect himself from brigands
that he may see Me when he is
still alive; that he does not die
without the Knowledge I am born
to speak."      
The poet said; "I am afraid to write
such things. Will not the temporal
authorities kill me?"
Jesus said: "I thought you were
prepared to die if you would only
see Me."
The poet said: "And so I am."
Jesus said; "Then you are my true
and faithful servant. You shall
receive Me."
          "A man was carrying a lamb
to market." 
Jesus said: "Why does this man carry
the lamb with him?"
The poet said: "In order that he may
kill it and eat it."
Jesus said: "As long as it is alive,
he will not eat it, but only if he has
killed it and it has become a corpse,
then will he eat it."
The poet asked: Is that why you died
on the cross, so others may eat of
Thee?"
Jesus said: "He who has eyes to see,
let him see." 
        










                       (C) 2103  by William G.Milne

** Title of a song by Allan and Rachael Thomson

No comments:

Post a Comment