Tuesday, December 31, 2013

ENCLOSED IS: THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST, MOST ANCIENT GOSPEL






This is the book published recently, based on the same materials as this blog.

It is $2.99 at amazon.com/kindle-ebooks

and its a good compilation of some of the materials
covered so far, plus some material that is not in
the blog.

I hope this is just the beginning of my re-examining the
Cliff Top Writings, for I know the Spirit of the
Lord is in those pages, just as His Spirit is with me
now.


I am trusting the Lord of Hosts, the one who speaks to us from on high, Jah, the Lord of the Meeting Rivers, the God of Abraham and Isaac, the God of Israel, the God
of Albion and the Americas, our Creator, the One Who Is Creating Us, I trust the One who has led me through
this from the beginning, the one who blessed me
and hence blessed all of us.

                  Holy Father, thank you for your gifts, thank
you for your Grace, and thank you for giving me the 
strength to take a step, and the power to take this
step.

O bless us in the name of the Lord of the Most High,
bless those who have been graced with the strength
to take this journey with us...For I feel I am alone
no longer.
to give me the strength to finish examining and sharing
most of the inspired writings written in that holy place
of power.

It feels like it was written a long time ago, but it is
only thirty years ago.  30 years is  a long time in a person's life, but not so long a time when we realize that Jesus Christ foretold this day 2000 years ago.

He promised to come again and that his Mind and Spirit
would be known by mankind, one more time - so that
we could know the sacred aeon.


O praise  the Name of the Lord!
I praise thee O sacred, immaculate One!

You have given me signs that this shall be.
Even when I doubted constantly, you were
merciful, and revealed yourself
in your glory.

When I could not forgive myself, 
you forgave me.

I praise thee
I praise you, O Lord of hosts,
O gentle Father of the cliffs,
When I deserted myself
You did not desert me:
How can I fail
To sing your praises now?

No comments:

Post a Comment